Tuesday, July 10, 2007

My Birthday is Fun Again

To get out of my ridiculous funk, I took myself shopping with the $$ my dad gave me for my birthday. Christine will totally appreciate this, and also be thrilled that I took photos. These shopping excursions are usually followed by a phone call to Christine, and then a receipt run-down of how much the item WOULD have cost (if purchased at a normal department store), and then what it actually DID cost (at the very exclusive, private boutique where I shop - TJ Maxx).

Join me, won't you?

I LU-HUUUV this dress so much. It has pockets! It is Max Studio, and WAS $118


I found it on the clearance rack for $32

This dress is very flattering on, and I don't have to wear a bra with it =) Max Studio, and it WAS $128


I got it for $39.99

This Vertigo top WAS $140...


I found it on the clearance rack for $20

This Ralph Lauren jacket was the most expensive item, and I'm still on the fence about it...do I really NEED something like this? Anyway, it WAS $250


I found it on the clearance rack for $72

And, the coup de grace of the evening, was this pair of gorgeous, comfortable Tahari pants, which WERE $228

Drum roll please...I found them on the clearance rack for $25

I love my birthday week!!! And, I also have a chunk of $$ left over from the Dad check, so I'll be back later this week - hopefully with shoes...