Sunday, July 22, 2007

On My iPod (Hot Pocket)

I scrolled down to the "Top 25 Most Played" list on my Hot Pocket, and it's official. I am not cool. I'm not sure what I was expecting to see there.. Red Hot Chili Peppers? No, that was just the photo from the website. The Shins? Arctic Monkeys? Wilco? Nope.

1) Candy - Mandy Moore (Seriously.)

2) Sittin' up in my room - Brandy (I'm totally serious)

3) How we operate - Gomez (actually very good song)

4) Days go by - Keith Urban (actually very good driving song)

5) Makes me wonder - Maroon 5 (try NOT to dance to this)

6) U+Ur hand - Pink (also on my "running" mix)

7) Leave the pieces - the Wreckers (I just like it)

8) Since U been gone - Kelly Clarkson (yep, serious, I love this song)

9) Let my love open the door - Pete Townshend (perpetual favorite)

10) All for you - Janet Jackson (again, try not to dance to this)

I'll stop at 10, because it is doubtful that anyone has managed to get past numbers 1 and 2. And I would absolutely put either one on right now. Cementing their places at #1 and #2.


The one thing that makes me feel okay about this, is that Kathy Griffin has "Candy" on her celebrity playlist on iTunes, and explained it by saying "Remember when Mandy Moore was blonde, and kind of slutty? That's MY Mandy Moore."

Mine too.