Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pick A Lane - Vol. II

As with my life choices, I also have difficulty picking a lane when blogging. You may or may not have noticed this.

TravelGretta? When the hell does she talk about travel?

Sometimes. She talks about it sometimes. In between the glittering television show commentary, all-important vignettes about shoes, and random celebrity-related musings.

Oh. And don't forget when she waxes poetic on food. Although it is usually less waxing, and not so poetic, but really more drooling, while lamely poaching food photos from Google, and pretending that is blog-writing.

I should probably have separate blogs for each topic, although that would be absolutely no fun when I try to combine the topics, and tie them all neatly together with a moral or life-lesson or something (Ed. note: I don't think I have ever actually done this). Since I am usually limited to my brief breaks at work, the posts are a little on the half-assed side. Apologies.

Imagine what she could do if she really applied herself... (said every one of my teachers, 2nd through 12th grade).