Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Accentuate The Positive

I love hate Star Magazine because of stories like this:

Shupposhedly shtrong and fierce Tyra Banks is petrified of being seen without her wig, according to a Star Magazine report.

“Tyra is a confident woman for the most part, but she’s really insecure about her hair...

She doesn’t want any guy to see her without her wigs or extensions. Tyra feels like guys are with her for the image that they see on TV and in magazines. If one wakes up next to her without her glamorous hair, he may not call back.”
Erm...yeah... 'Cause you definitely want to hang on to the guy who only dates you because you have good hair.

I think there may be some guys out there who aren't even aware Tyra HAS hair...


Focus on the positive.

I said focus, not fixate.

What did I say about wearing pants while reading my blog?