Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Commenting on Comments

I really feel like I have enough of a platform in which to blabber on and on (and on and on)


and I should reserve the "Comments" section strictly for Outside Commentors. That sounds a little like an evil gang from the Harry Potter Series , but not quite, so I'm not going to mention it.

But really. I can't decide if I'm supposed to be commenting on the comments, or just enjoying them and snickering to myself.



Part of me feels like not commenting is the same as when you get an email from someone and you read it and say to yourself "hahaha! that's a good idea" (depending on what the email said - if it was something about the importance of eating Brussels Sprouts, then you would NOT say "that's a good idea") but then forgetting to actually WRITE a response to the author of the email. And then they're all crabby, and think you're ignoring them.

The other part of me thinks that if I DID use my own comment section frequently, to comment on your comments, you'd be all "Dang - she just keeps talking and talking, and now she's doing it in OUR yard".