Thursday, November 15, 2007

People's Sexiest Man Alive - Matt Damon

If you had any doubts that Hollywood really IS just like high school, Matt Damon was just voted Sexiest Man Alive by People magazine.



I'm not saying he's not a sexy dude. I have rewound that scene in "Bourne Identity", where a shirtless Matt and the "Run Lola Run" girl totally make out, more times than I'm willing to admit (around 46).

What I AM saying, is that I've just seen too many of those interviews with George Clooney and Brad Pitt where they're chuckling, and jocularly punching each other in the arm, and loudly campaigning, on Matt's behalf, for the "award".

I also saw them crouched in a broom closet on the 30th floor of the Time, Inc. building stuffing what looked like a ballot box, and then rushing off before anyone else noticed.



Don't try to tell me this stuff isn't completely rigged. If Casey Affleck wins Prom King, everyone is going to owe me a big apology.