Thursday, November 8, 2007

You May Blame Starbucks & My Parents

I am embarrassingly giddy this morning, after my Starbucks run. They've got the RED CHRISTMAS CUPS!


"Christmas Cup" is not the official Starbucks description, but I celebrate Christmas, so for me they are the Christmas Cups.

I become extremely Pollyanna-ish around the holidays, so be forewarned (I'm forewarning you right now).

You know how there are those girls who wear pink all the time, keep a menagerie of 30-odd stuffed animals "decorating" their bed, doodle things like unicorns and rainbows, and if they have an "i" in their name, they dot the "i" with a heart or something else mildly annoying?

That's pretty much me between now and noon on Christmas Day, when all of the presents have been opened, and I've eaten my way into a chocolate coma.

Santa, if you're reading this, please remember the Vosges.