Monday, January 21, 2008

I Am A Press Junket - Sort Of

I have one of those "my friend's friend's hairdresser's cousin's roommate" connections to this movie:


My friend Joanna, was dorm-mates with Jieho Lee, the director, and if she says he's good stuff, he's good stuff. This also means, I am 1 degree from Jieho Lee, and do you know who is in this movie? That's right. Kevin Bacon. I'm already 2 degrees from him, but this just really confirms it.

But TravelGretta, where can I see this piece of cinematic mastery?

I'm glad you asked:

CALIFORNIA - JAN 25

1) In LA: Laemmle Sunset 5 Theater (Director/Writer Q&A's on Friday--the evening 6-7-ish screening and the 8-9-ish screening; and the Saturday matinee - exact times to follow on Wed.)

2) In Burbank: AMC Burbank 30

3) In Pasadena: Laemmle One Colorado

4) In Orange: AMC 30 at The Block

5) In Irvine: Regal/Edwards Westpark

6) In Santa Monica: TBD


NYC - JAN 25

1) AMC Empire 25 Theater (Midtown)

2) AMC Village 7 Theater (Downtown)


REST OF THE COUNTRY - FEB 8

1) PORTLAND: The Regal Fox Tower

2) SAN DIEGO: AMC Fashion Valley 20

3) SAN FRANCISCO: Sundance Kabuki Theater

4) SEATTLE: Regal Meridan 16

5) CHICAGO: AMC Piper's Alley 4

6) AUSTIN TBD

7) Other Cities/States pending (AZ, FL, TX)