Sunday, January 20, 2008

What Do They Say About Fish And Houseguests?

A very important visitor arrived today. He flew out, all the way from chilly Minnesota, where he had been visiting with our girl Whiskeymarie.

Fernando von Bakonstein, a close relative of McGone at the IHoB, arrived at Chez TravelGretta already half in the bag.


As you can see, he had been drinking martinis the entire journey. Now, since I haven't had the chance to get to know the IHoG, I am going to assume his behavior was a result of the alcohol, but thus far, he has been a frightfully inappropriate houseguest.

The first thing he did, after stumbling out of the bag, was sexually harass an unsuspecting Herb


And he didn't take "no" for an answer


To be honest, I couldn't tell if Herb was enjoying it or not, but the next thing I knew IHoG was in the fridge, gobbling up everything in sight


He spent a couple of hours on the phone, and I'm not sure, but I think I heard him speaking Mandarin
When I caught him in my underwear drawer, I was shocked, and a little embarrassed


But the final straw was when I found him trying on my shoes.


I am going to give him a Time Out, so that he can sober up, and think about how he would like the rest of his visit to play out. If I see that he is genuinely sorry for his behavior, I will show him the real Seattle, but until then, he's under house-arrest.