Thursday, February 21, 2008

Polyvore - Intervention Needed

I can't stop...









And you know what? Random people can comment on the outfits you put together. I was all "WHAAA??? I thought this was just me, playing grown-up paper dolls!"

You have to enter a title for each outfit, which I didn't give much thought to, and for the purple & gray dress combo (in previous post) I just put "Date". Someone who calls herself "cuteoverload" (ahem) was all "maybe a bit drab for a date?...but taht (sic) bag is beautiful".

Fashion is entirely subjective, and no, I don't think it was a bit drab for a date. But her comment immediately made me wonder what cuteoverload might deem date-appropriate, and I have a feeling it might involve a plunging neckline and lucite platforms.

But, again, fashion is ENTIRELY subjective.