Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Member: Fierce, Fabulous, Flawless Fan Club

If you're a "Project Runway" fan, you'll know what I'm talking about. If not, please go about your business.

I adore Christian Siriano. He was the MOST entertaining of all the contestants. Ever. And, he won! I love that.


His clothes were really gorgeous, and the fact that he lists Victoria Beckham as one of his idols, just makes him that much funnier.

In a WWD blurb, Christian said
that a woman he met at a fancy party asked him to make her wedding dress. "I took one look at her ring and was like "Let's go, girl!"

And then there was this:


"The skit was really really funny," Christian told PageSix. "Amy (Poehler) looked exactly like me which is kinda scary, but fabulous. The fact that they are even talking about me is so fierce, fabulous and flawless and is such an honor."

It is fierce, fabulous and flawless that he doesn't take himself too seriously. That is SO Hot Mess Tranny.