Friday, March 14, 2008

Shoes, Shoes, Everywhere Dere Shoes

Amsterdam and London were fantastic, what with all the culture, and the interesting language (did you know the Dutch word for "store" is Winkle?), and the food, and the history. Blah blah blah, let's talk about SHOES!

Yes. Even on a semi-whirlwind travel extravaganza, I could not escape my Shoe Focus. And it has come to my attention that my current favorite shoes are being designed by Chloe.



Chloe, who thinks that they can charge twice as much as the other exorbitantly expensive designers do, without even adding feathers or platinum or secret chocolate compartments to the shoes.


Seriously. I think those white ones were like $900???

We were in some high end department winkle in Amsterdam and EVERY shoe I picked up, to say "OOOOH PRETTY!", was a Chloe shoe.



Stop the madness Chloe. Just go back to designing scary Pilgrim schoolmarm shoes, and no one gets hurt.