Friday, June 6, 2008

Anonymous, Please Send Money


Since I have only been sporadically posting on the blog, I figure the only people reading it are family & friends (this includes blog-friends). So any time I get an anonymous comment, I assume it's NancyJane, trying to comment via her BlackBerry (which she hasn't mastered yet), or my dad, who still likes to explain how the television works when I go visit them. "Now this larger button here, that says 'Power'? That will turn the TV on and off."

So, on my post about my wanting a Trader Joe's in Austin, Texas, there was a comment from Anonymous that said:

"Really rich girls never go to Austin, Texas, ever."

I had to read it a few times.

"Really rich girls never go to Austin, Texas, ever."


NancyJane is that you? Dad? You? I have no idea what that means!

I can't imagine that it's someone who knows me, for obvious reasons. So I'm guessing!

1) Maybe Anonymous thinks that, since I like expensive shoes, I'm really rich? (Please send money to help this become a reality).

Gretta Berg
2212 Queen Anne Ave N #701
Seattle, WA 98109
(this is my mailbox, not where I live. It's also a great boutique where you can shop!)

2) Or, maybe Anonymous is really rich, and she's saying that she will not come visit me, once I move to Austin? (Anonymous, if you are really rich, my birthday is July 12 and I would LOVE that pair of Burberry shoes - Size 38 - they are on sale at the Rack! WendyB says the sale price is good!)

It totally made me laugh, but laugh in that kind of perplexed way where your eyebrows are raised, and you're laughing because you have no idea what is going on. You know - with your shoulders shrugging, and hands palms-up like you're serving snacks.