Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sooooooooooooo, yeah.

I hit that magical 500 mark and just threw up mah hands and said "DONE!" The thrill of the blog was gone, and I had moved on over to BurkaGretta (which has also been languishing, and is currently hidden - it's not you, it's me) to blather on about what I have been doing in The Iraq. Hmph.

The funniest thing about my whole blogging hiatu
s here at TravelGretta was that whilst not blogging about travel, I was actually traveling. Member how before? When I called the blog "TravelGretta"? But I would mostly just crap on about shoes and Reality TV? IRONIC! (and I'm pretty sure I'm using that correctly, for once).

I have received a number of VERY SWEET AND COMPLETELY APPRECIATED pleas to crank it up again, and I want you all to know I miss you too.

This is where I should probably discuss how, over the past 15 months, in addition to Vienna, Paris, Croatia, and Greece, I've visited Stockholm, London, Jordan, Oman, Venice and Rome...but I'd rather show you what I bought myself for my upcoming birthday...

Okay, I can't find a photo of them. But they were on sale at Barneys.