Friday, February 4, 2011

MODE A PARIS! VRAIMENT!


OH LA VACHE, MON PETIT CHOU CHOUS!

I AM TRES DESOLE TO BE YELLING LIKE THIS - IT IS SO NOT FRENCH! I AM BEYOND HYPERVENTILATING, HOWEVER, MY FONT IS TREBUCHET, SO THOSE BALANCE OUT, NON?


I have just discovered that I will coincidentally be in the City of Lights for
a few days of Paris Fashion Week, or, as they say in Le France, Mode A Paris. I will allow you a few moments to release all the ZOMFGS! from your collective, chic systems.

As I am a mere fashion peasant - a sartorial civilian, if you will - there is really no chance of my actually getting in to see one of these shows. HOW. EV. ER. I have diligently researched the schedule, and plan to position myself within stalking distance of the shows, for no other reason than to simply appreciate the predictably extravagant and delicious people watching.


PLEASE, GOD, LET ME SEE DAPHNE GUINNESS IN SOMETHING ARCHITECTURALLY IMPOSSIBLE!



Merci.